AliciaBeishiJessiePeiAnXinyungZhenMayZhermin proudly presents!<3

04 December 2009

I SHALL POST! Whooooooo~

Heh bet first person to see this post will be....


ME! heh. Eh when you see this please leave a tag haha! I want to so how often people check this blog.

Anyway I have nothing to say but it's supposed to be significant. It's my first time posting here, no? Haha I can't remember actually.

Meh suddenly feel very dead. ALICIA AND JESSIE how can you all forget my birthday ): Not like you guys visit this blog anyway, so I guess this is a little pointless as well. Walao.

ROAR. Lion (: Brush your teeth hahahah.
Mehhh. I am bored, but everyone's asleep.

You know Ali's MIA, her lj's deserted ): And she didn't wish me happy birthday that's why it wasn't happy. Jessie hahahah at least she called me. Peian was on fb, zhermin of course lah haha.

Zhenmay...saw her blog updated, means still living. XY also MIA for a few days already. Ask her when is she comin back also never reply D<>:D such a noob.

Sian I am still bored. BORED. Fb also become so sian. Nothing happen zzz.

Buhbye I shall go watch tv ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home